The International Society of Pharmacovigilance (ISoP) is an international non-profit scientific organisation, which aims to foster Pharmacovigilance both scientifically and educationally, and enhance all aspects of the safe and proper use of medicines, in all countries...
As the new President of ISoP, I would like to pay a tribute to all the past presidents of ESOP/ISoP for the fantastic work they did during the last 20 years and to thank all the members of the past Executive Committees for their active participation during these dedicated years.
- Check It Out! The ISoP Story...
ISoP presents the story of the society
- ISoP-UMC Training
Sign up for the 1st ISoP-UMC training course in Manila, Philippines - 5-7 June 2014
- ISoP 2014
Dates and venue announced: Tianjin, China (19-22 October 2014)
- Congratulations to President Hervé Le Louet who was elected as Vice-President of CIOMS
- ISoP membership fees for 2014
- ISoP goes to Zagreb: mid-year training course 2014, 03-04 April 2014 - Register now!
- ISoP 2013: 1-4 October 2013, Pisa, Italy
Most of the ISoP 2013 presentations are now available on Members Section (for members only)
- ISoP General Assembly, 3 October 2013 - Minutes are now available
- Welcome to the new chapter of ISoP: ISoP North America chapter/NASoP
- The European Medicines Agency’s Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC)
- EMA Communication: The European Medicines Agency has released a draft guideline on key aspects for the use of pharmacogenomic methodologies in the pharmacovigilance evaluation of medicinal products. The document open for consultation is available by clicking here. Deadline for comments for this draft guideline is 30 July 2014
- Visit our Job Adverts section
- ISoP Asia 2013 Symposium: Singapore, 19-21 March 2013 (report)
- 20% discount on Oxford University Press for all ISoP members
- ISoP Women's Medicines Group
- ISoP is on LinkedIn (Members section)
- The ENCePP Guide on Methodological Standards in Pharmacoepidemiology
- 20% discount on Wiley-Blackwell Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Medicine books for all ISoP members