The International Society of Pharmacovigilance (ISoP) is an international non-profit scientific organisation, which aims to foster Pharmacovigilance both scientifically and educationally, and enhance all aspects of the safe and proper use of medicines, in all countries...
As the new President of ISoP, I would like to pay a tribute to all the past presidents of ESOP/ISoP for the fantastic work they did during the last 20 years and to thank all the members of the past Executive Committees for their active participation during these dedicated years.
- ISoP 2013: 1-4 October 2013, Pisa, Italy
Call for abstracts! Deadline extension for abstracts submission: 1 June 2013
- ISoP Asia 2013 Symposium: Singapore, 19-21 March 2013 (report)
- ISoP 2012: 30 Oct - 2 November 2012, Cancun, Mexico
ISoP GA Cancun - Thursday 1 November 2012: Cancun GA minutes are now available (with new elected ISoP Executive Committee and Officers)
- 20% discount on Oxford University Press for all ISoP members
- Welcome to the South Eastern European Chapter!
- ISoP Women's Medicines Group
- ISoP is on LinkedIn (Members section)
- The ENCePP Guide on Methodological Standards in Pharmacoepidemiology
- EU Regulatory workshop on Medication Errors - 28 February and 1 March 2013 Meeting report published on EMA website
- 20% discount on Wiley-Blackwell Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Medicine books for all ISoP members
- Drug Safety journal: issue Table of contents