The International Society of Pharmacovigilance (ISoP) is an international non-profit scientific organisation, which aims to foster Pharmacovigilance both scientifically and educationally, and enhance all aspects of the safe and proper use of medicines, in all countries...
As the new President of ISoP, I would like to pay a tribute to all the past presidents of ESOP/ISoP for the fantastic work they did during the last 20 years and to thank all the members of the past Executive Committees for their active participation during these dedicated years.
- ISoP membership fees for 2014
- ISoP goes to Zagreb: mid-year training course 2014, 03-04 April 2014 - Register now!
- ISoP 2013: 1-4 October 2013, Pisa, Italy
Most of the ISoP 2013 presentations are now available on Members Section
- ISoP General Assembly, 3 October 2013 - Minutes are now available
- The European Medicines Agency’s Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) confirms that benefits of all combined hormonal contraceptives (CHCs) continue to outweigh risks. The PRAC recommendations are available here
- EMA Communication: Restrictions on use of short-acting beta-agonists in obstetric indications – CMDh endorses PRAC recommendations - press release here
- Visit our Job Adverts section
- ISoP Asia 2013 Symposium: Singapore, 19-21 March 2013 (report)
- 20% discount on Oxford University Press for all ISoP members
- Welcome to the South Eastern European Chapter!
- ISoP Women's Medicines Group
- ISoP is on LinkedIn (Members section)
- The ENCePP Guide on Methodological Standards in Pharmacoepidemiology
- EU Regulatory workshop on Medication Errors - 28 February and 1 March 2013 Meeting report published on EMA website
- 20% discount on Wiley-Blackwell Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Medicine books for all ISoP members