The International Society of Pharmacovigilance (ISoP) is an international non-profit scientific organisation, which aims to foster Pharmacovigilance both scientifically and educationally, and enhance all aspects of the safe and proper use of medicines, in all countries...
As the new President of ISoP, I would like to pay a tribute to all the past presidents of ESOP/ISoP for the fantastic work they did during the last 20 years and to thank all the members of the past Executive Committees for their active participation during these dedicated years.
- SIG: Medicines for Women has just been published
- ISoP training course in Sao Paulo, Brazil, 26-28 March 2015
- ISoP 2015
15th ISoP Annual Meeting will be held in Prague (Czech Republic), 27-30 October 2015 Call for Abstracts! deadline 1 June 2015
- ISoP UMC Training course, 12-14 Janury 2015 - Mysore (Inda)
- ISoP 2014, Tianjin, China on 19-22 October 2014. Most of the ISoP 2014 presentations on Members Section (for members only)
- ISoP General Assembly, 21 October 2014 - Minutes are available
- Welcome to ISoP Israel Chapter!
- The WHO-ISoP Pharmacovigilance Curriculum is now public!
- Publication of the CIOMS IX Guideline on Risk Minimization Measures
- The ISoP Story
ISoP presents the story of the society
- ENCePP: The Clinical Trials Regulation was published on 27 May 2014 in the Official Journal of the European Union (EU)
Revision 3 of the ENCePP Guide on Methodological Standards in Pharmacoepidemiology is now available
- ISoP UMC Training
1st ISoP UMC training course in Manila, Philippines - 5-7 June 2014
- Job adverts section
- ISoP membership fees for 2015
- The European Medicines Agency’s Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC)
- 20% discount on Oxford University Press for all ISoP members
- ISoP Women's Medicines Group
- ISoP is on LinkedIn (Members section)
- The ENCePP Guide on Methodological Standards in Pharmacoepidemiology
- 20% discount on Wiley-Blackwell Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Medicine books for all ISoP members